This demo website comes along with a detailed presentation
- called 'Joomla, Custom Fields, external data and more ● powerful overrides made easy with Joomlatools Pages'
- made for
Note that Joomlatools Pages is free and open-source. Feel free to contribute and/or sponsor 😉
Want to play with JoomlaTools Pages and test it further for yourself?
Want to play with other examples ?
- Option 1
- Install a standard Joomla website with the Joomla blog sample data
- Follow these short instructions: https://github.com/joomlatools/joomlatools-pages/pull/671
- Download the latest release package: http://files.joomlatools.xyz/pages/site-blog.zip
- And it will work out of the box!
- Option 2
Although this demo site already covers many many things that Pages can do, there are other interesting features which are not covered here like:
- adding a custom template function
- adding a form processor
- adding a event subscriber (equivalent of plugins in Joomla)