This demo website comes along with a detailed presentation
- called 'Joomla, Custom Fields, external data and more ● powerful overrides made easy with Joomlatools Pages'
- made for
- JoomlaDay USA #jdayusa on April 24, 2021
- JoomlaDay FR #jd21fr on June 18, 2021
See this full presentation on slides.woluweb.be See all my other presentations on slides.woluweb.be
Note that Joomlatools Pages is free and open-source. Feel free to contribute and/or sponsor 😉
Want to play with JoomlaTools Pages and test it further for yourself?
Download a copy of the present demo site
Want to play with other examples ?
- Option 1
- Install a standard Joomla website with the Joomla blog sample data
- Follow these short instructions: https://github.com/joomlatools/joomlatools-pages/pull/671
- Download the latest release package: http://files.joomlatools.xyz/pages/site-blog.zip
- And it will work out of the box!
- Option 2
- See https://www.agrea.ph which is built with Pages
- The code is open sourced: https://github.com/johanjanssens/agrea.ph
It shows how to use the Joomla extension with Pages to render articles with Pages and manage them using the Joomla article editor.
Although this demo site already covers many many things that Pages can do, there are other interesting features which are not covered here like:
- adding a custom template function
- adding a form processor
- adding a event subscriber (equivalent of plugins in Joomla)